Privacy Statement Overview
At daa plc we are committed to being open with all passengers, customers, partners and employees. Please see our Privacy Statement Overview for Dublin Airport here, and Cork Airport herefor a summary of how we manage, share and look after your information in Dublin Airport, Cork Airport, and ARI. Further details in specific areas such as Car Parks, Fast Track, Lounge Services or Platinum Services can be accessed via links from the Privacy Statement Overview of the relevant airport website. ARI Privacy Statement This Privacy Statement applies to all personal information collected by daa plc for the purposes specified below. The purpose of this statement is to let you know what to expect when daa collects personal information about you via our websites, telephone, e-mail, mobile devices, manual forms, or in person. With this Privacy Statement, we want to provide transparency on how we treat personal data and the purposes for which we collect data. This Privacy Statement applies to individuals that:
- Sign up to receive information such as newsletters and offers
- Submit a query via email, phone, online form, or postal correspondence
- Visit our website or use one of our apps.
We may collect information about you via this website, telephone, e-mail, mobile devices, forms, or in person. We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Online form
- Postal correspondence
For certain sections of the site, where you require further information, personal information is collected to reply to specific queries you make. For general web browsing no personal information is revealed to us. Your personal data is processed in this respect for the performance of the contract between daa, as data controller, and you, the data subject. Newsletter or direct marketing communications – where you have provided personal data not necessary for completing a specific query, such as signing up for a newsletter, we will ask for your consent as the legal basis for collecting this information. You can withdraw consent at any time by – Direct Marketing Communications and Permissions. Information you provide may also be used to conduct statistical analysis of our services, analyse future trends, and build customer profiles. This processing is carried out in daa’s legitimate interests and allows us to ensure customers continue to find our service valuable, and so that we can continue to invest in the infrastructure to meet customers’ future needs. This does not affect your rights as a data subject. See “Your rights in relation to your information” section in statement for more. We engage 3rd parties to assist us in providing our products / services. Your personal data may be shared with these organisations to allow us to provide you with the product / service you have requested. We may share your data with the following types of organisations:
- Software providers
- Web designers
We will never share your information with these organisations for marketing purposes. All personal data collected for the purposes specified in this statement is processed inside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA) and will never be transferred to countries located outside the EU or the EEA. When you provide us with personal information, we delete this information in line with our data retention policy – we will retain the following personal data you have provided for six (6) years after initial query is submitted to us. We will not collect any sensitive information / special categories of personal data relating to you for the purposes outlined in this statement. Your rights as a data subject are as follows:
- Right of access – you have the right to find out if we hold any personal data relating to you. You also have the right to obtain a copy of any such personal data we hold on you. The request is referred to as a ‘Data Access Request’.
- Right to rectification – you have the right to request we rectify any information we hold about you that is inaccurate.
- Right to erasure – you have the right to request we erase any information we hold on you, provided there are valid grounds for doing so.
- Right to restriction of processing – you have the right to request we temporarily restrict the processing of your personal data, provided there are valid grounds for doing so.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain a machine-readable copy of the information we hold on you, and have it transferred to another controller if required.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, namely in the case processing is carried out in the legitimate interests of daa.
- Right to lodge a complaint – if you are unhappy with how we have acted in handling your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your EEA country of residence, place of work, or with the Office of the Data Protection Commissioner in Ireland.
If you have any general queries about your experience in dealing with us, please contact ARI Customer Service Grattan House City Junction Business Park Northern Cross Clarehall Dublin 17 Ireland Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please contact our Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com or in writing at:
Data Protection Officer,
Cargo Building 6, Corballis Park,